WINDOWS & DOORS PRODUCTION ASSOCIATES (Job #19-009JM)
- Or In Person: 40684 Talbot Line, St. Thomas- Stop by and say hi!
- Or By Phone: 519-637-1744 x294- Give us a call!
St. Thomas, Ontario (Elgin Centre)
417 Wellington Street
St. Thomas, Ontario N5R 5J5
Our Company: North Star Windows & Doors (40684 Talbot Line, St. Thomas)
North Star is one of Canada’s leading manufacturers of windows and patio doors. We are a dynamic, forward thinking company that offers growth opportunities and exceptional learning experiences. Join our team today!
- Review orders, prep materials using power tools, hand tools, saws/automated welders
- Hardware installation, sealed unit glazing, glass installation, screen fit, assembly, packaging, and other various tasks
- Follow direction of leadership and continuously verify quality through measurement
- Wear proper PPE and follow safe work practices at all times
- Have you built windows before? Handled glass? Worked with machinery… on a farm… in construction? We want to hear from you! But if you haven’t… we still want to hear from you!
- Willing to train, but must have a great attitude, strong work ethic and willingness to commit to our team
- Standing for 8-hr, lifting/maneuvering of products required (medium lifting); handling of materials (manual dexterity required)
- Experience using power tools/hand-tools an asset… must be safety-conscious
- Must be eligible to work in Canada and 18-yrs. of age or older
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.