Weld Check Team Members x15
Please email: Jbermudez@agilus.ca your resume and we will set up an intake call imedaitely.
Weld Check-Team Member in the Automotive Industry in Stratford, Ontario.
This is an ongoing position with the opportunity to be hired on permanently after 3-months. After 48-months (if hired permanently),
full hourly pay will exceed $23.00/hour.
- $18.03/hour with $1.00/hour shift premium for afternoons and nights
Multiple shift options
- Temporary to permanent opportunity for suitable candidates after at least 3 months
- This job qualifies for National Occupation Code (NOC) Category B, which is beneficial for Permanent Residence Status
- After 48 months (if converted from a temp) full pay hourly will exceed $23.00. Opportunities to grow into other roles internally for the right people
- Check all welds performed on certain products of production
- Participate in shift start and end meetings. Read and observe role assignment, change points and alerts posted. Sign alerts to acknowledge awareness
- Perform equipment start-up checks
- Isolate suspect or nonconforming product.
- Also, report runtime and equipment and nonproductive downtime as it occurs
- Follow work instructions to ensure positive environmental performance is sustained.
- Understand the consequences of deviating from them, Identify and communicate any potential non-conformances
- Follow Standardized Work instructions and periodic work instruction to run all cells in zone as trained.
- Always follow a "safety first" atmosphere.
supports requirements for Permanent Residence Status in Canada
- Must be able to attend in-person group interviews onsite
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Able to perform based on the physical demands analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to complete tasks in allotted time
- Sound judgment in problem solving and establishing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Support flexible work schedules including reporting to work early and staying late as required to support startup and overtime periods
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.