Please contact Leanne Mayer with Resume and Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assemble customer orders from stock
- Assists Delivery Drivers in picking, labelling, and loading orders onto delivery trucks
- Sorts and places batteries or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, or product code
- Utilizes battery charging area to charge or test new and returned product.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or stock areas to storage or to other designated warehouse areas
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum 3-5 years in order fill, shipping, receiving and general warehouse duties
- Forklift operator certification or experience is a must.
- Must be willing and able to frequently lift and/or move boxes up to 40 lbs. regularly lift and/or move up to 60 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Good communication skills (listening to and following instructions, conveying information to colleagues and to supervisor/manager)
- Ability to follow processes and adhere to safety standards (WHIMS & TDG)
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.