Warehouse Assistant/Torch Cutting Beams [Job ID#: 22-006LD]
Email Dave Shaw at: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Thomas, Ontario (Elgin Centre)
417 Wellington Street
St. Thomas, Ontario N5R 5J5
COMPANY NAME: The Steel Centre
Our employees' expertise and extensive product knowledge sets us apart from most other companies. Unmatched timely deliveries and rapid efficient processing ensure each customer's orders receive the attention they deserve. The Steel Centre continually strives to provide and improve our quality service.
- Experience cutting, processing and sorting scrap metal using industrial cutting-torches
- Thorough knowledge of using oxy/propane and oxy/acetylene cutting torches
- Ability to positively interact with co-workers, management and customers
- Ability to adhere to Covid19 Health and Safety plus Health & Safety in the workplace practices and policies
- 1 – 2 Years experience using a hand torch
- Able to read a tape measure and understand fractions
- Perform work safely and follow established work procedures
- Must be punctual and possess a strong work ethic
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.