Please email your Resume to:
Community Living Cambridge is actively seeking employees who want o make an impact in their life by supporting others at Community Living Cambridge.
Working at Community Living Cambridge is more than a job. You will have direct and visible impact on the lives of people we support. What you do every day will make a positive difference to people. It's not just a job, it is about the relationship you will develop in helping people achieve their hopes and dreams.
Here's What You Can Look Forward to:
- A competitive starting rate that increases after you finish your probation and orientation.
- Professional/personal growth.
- The chance to have a positive impact working with adults with developmental disabilities.
During this time our Direct Support Staff are receiving a $3.00 wage enhancement.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Our Direct Support Team- Part time Requirements:
- Will support our individuals to live with dignity, in line with the values and ethics of Community Living Cambridge.
- To provide personal care support and supervision to our participants
- To dispense medications, house keeping chores, meal preparation, documenting, assisting individuals in their homes and community.
- Carry out program requirements and other duties as assigned.
- Be a valuable member of the Community Living Cambridge Team.
- You must have a valid drivers license with a good driving record
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Police Check
- Provide references at time of interview
- Part time schedules will include weekends, occasional weekdays, stat holidays according to the needs of our program settings.
Community Living Cambridge follows all Public Health and Ministry Guidelines for safety.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.