Summer Soccer Coach - Woodstock/Ingersoll
Julia Lacroix, Operations Manager
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please send us your resume and cover letter to join the Little Kickers Team:
We will contact only those we consider qualified for this position. We appreciate your interest!
Little Kickers Woodstock/Ingersoll is Hiring For Summer!
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and engaging Soccer Coaches to work part-time every Saturday and Sunday morning (excluding Canada Day and Civic Holiday weekends) from June to August (paid training will be required prior to summer classes starting).
If you are passionate about working with children, being active and playing soccer, this is the ideal job for you! Little Kickers provides children 18 months to 7+ years of age a positive introduction to sport in a fun and non-competitive environment. Coaches employ their imagination and creativity to deliver the lessons in an encouraging and playful atmosphere.
Enthusiasm! Enthusiasm! Enthusiasm!
- Experience working with and engaging young children
- High energy individual who is physically fit and able to coach soccer skills/games with young children for 3+ hours outdoors (rain or shine)
- Must be reliable and able to commit and attend each shift
- Must be able to be playful, fun, and imaginative with children and parents
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively in your assigned coach team
- First aid certification is an asset
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.