Security Guard [#22-040LD] 4 Positions
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Should you have any questions on this process, please contact LeeAnne Feddes, People and Culture Coordinator at: email@example.com
417 Wellington Street, St. Thomas, ON, N5R 5J5
- Tel: 519-637-9876
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in starting a career in a fast paced and growing industry? As a provider of security services to clients with complex security needs, Paladin Security Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for you to give back to your community, while developing skills for future careers. Our training programs are also a leader in the security industry, and they will help prepare you for advancements, as well as build your resume for a potential career in law enforcement.
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Successful applicants will be responsible for both proactive and reactive patrols throughout their shifts while providing access control to the facility. Additionally, you will be required to monitor all security systems inclusive of CCTV.
Staff assigned to this location will be tasked with alarm response as well as assisting in both fire and medical situations.
The successful applicants will be required to have strong customer service skills and be graduates of a law and security or related college program.
Security Guards at the site are required to complete a Drug & Alcohol test for incidents that occur on client property.
- Standard First Aid CPR Level C
- Valid Ontario Security License
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- Post-secondary education in law enforcement from a recognized institution or equivalent experience College/University Education.
- Criminal Background Check
- Education Verification
- Employment Verification
- Extensive Paid Industry Training
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
At the time of the interview applicant must be able to produce proof of completion of the following prerequisites:
- Immunization Record
- Covid Vaccine
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
Upon hire successful applicants will be required to complete the following Paladin online courses:
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Customer Service
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Patrol Procedures
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Diversity Awareness
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Finding The OHS Manual
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Paladin OHS Orientation
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Dealing with People with Mental Illness
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Workplace Respect
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Slips, Trips and Falls
- Additional courses as assigned.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.