Scoop Shop Manager
Please send all Cover Letter and Resumes to Marg Smith at email@example.com
We are looking for a results driven retail store manager to be responsible for the overall store management in a busy ice cream scoop shop. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, keep a friendly, clean free environment and manage a staff of up to 16 effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in retail management as well as a current food handlers certificate and knowledge of food safety.
Store manager responsibilities
- Manage a staff of up to 16 employees including hiring, training and scheduling
- Handle cash and debit transfers
- Organize staff for events
- Manage inventory
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Additional store manager duties as needed
- Must have own vehicle
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Food Handlers certificate and knowledge of food safety
- Ability to work long hours including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Speak English, read English and write English
- Previous management experience preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.