SCHOOL BUS DRIVER
Send resume and cover letters to Colleen Walters
First Canada ULC
Phone: 519-633-2971 x4
- Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver’s license in your province (and company standard minimum 21 years of age).
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (at least 1 in North America).
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's license and a very good driving record.
- Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other background checks.
You will be responsible for:
- Safely transporting students to/ from school and activities on time
- Performing pre/post- trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety
- Ensuring students’ safety while boarding and exiting buses and crossing streets
- Attending paid monthly in-service safety training
- Provide safe, reliable and efficient transportation
- Drive in a safe manner within a daily assigned time schedule.
- Maintains a strong attendance record.
- Ability to work early morning hours if required.
- Must read and understand street signs, route sheets and maps.
What we offer:
- FREE TRAINING
- COMPETITIVE WAGES – $18.50 per hour with Bus Routes between 3.5 – 5.5 hours a day.
- Nights and Weekends Off unless you request additional Charter Work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Making a real difference in the lives of the families and children you serve
- Company functions for staff throughout the year.
Send resume and cover letters to Colleen Walters, Charter Co-ordinator for London/St.Thomas. First Canada ULC.
- Drivers License (non probationary)
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- 21 years of age or older (for Insurance purposes)
- Ministry Prescribed Medical Examination
- Driver's Abstract
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.