Resident Activity Assistant [Job ID#: 22-024LD]
Please email Resume to: email@example.com
20 Talbot St East. Aylmer, ON N5H 1H4
- Tel: 226-210-6800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canada Summer Jobs is helping to fund this position to help employers create summer job opportunities for youth between 15 and 30 years old. This Summer position will assist in supporting JGH residents with social support and will facilitate recreation and leisure activities for the residents.
Canada Summer Jobs Program Eligibility
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment; Be a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act*; and Be legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations. *International students are not eligible. Recent immigrants are eligible if they are Canadian Citizens or permanent residents
- Experience working with a marginalized population is an asset
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- An appreciation for and commitment to working in social services and an alignment with the values and principals of Regional HIV/AIDS Connection
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary program, such as Recreation, Social Work, Occupational Therapy or other related field of study is an asset
- Current certification in First Aid/CPR
- Certification in CPI, preferred
- A satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.