Relief Visit Monitor
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location of Position:
Huron : Exeter, Goderich and Clinton or Perth – Stratford and Listowel. Applicant must be available evenings and weekends on short notice. Applicants are asked to be available for two locations. Applicants are required to be available to work in two site locations such as, Clinton and Goderich, etc. A mandatory monthly staff meeting occurs in Stratford on the 4th Monday of each month from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Post secondary education in a related field
- One year experience working with families or children
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Valid First Aid and CPR certification
- CPI or Non-violent Crisis Intervention training an asset(we will train)
- Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Clear understanding and adherence to confidentiality
- Clear understanding of Human Rights Code
- Ability to work in a structured team environment
- Strictly adhere to program policies and procedures and enforce them when necessary with clients
- Maintain neutrality when interacting with clients of the program at all times
- Supervise children during staggered entry and exit times
- Attend and participate in mandatory staff meetings on a monthly basis in Stratford (currently the 4th Monday of each month from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Participate in fundraising activities as required
- Assist in the supervision of family visitations and exchanges
- Assist in the supervision of volunteers
- Provide factual documentation of visitations, exchanges, and all phone contact regarding clients of the program
- Maintain valid certification in First Aid and CPR
- Consistency and reliability a must, required to work all scheduled shifts or find your own replacement and notify Coordinator or Program Assistant when necessary.
- Testify in court base on factual documentation as required
- Must be able to treat all program clients and staff with dignity and respect
- Inform the Program Coordinator if office supplies, or program supplies, are running low
- Other duties only as assigned by the Program Coordinator or Executive Director
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.