Please send your resume to Luke Schram:
Martinizing Dry Cleaning is a quality cleaner, utilizing modern equipment to produce high quality finishing while achieving high production standards. This is a fast paced environment with a work load that changes daily and seasonally. Flexibility to adapt is a must.
- Press clothing using a variety of equipment
- Occasionally load/unload commercial washer
- Maintain station for cleanliness
- Inventory supplies as needed for replenishment
- Minor mechanical maintenance
Experience in dry cleaning is an asset but not required. We will offer training to the person that meets the requirements of dependability, flexibility and pride of work. A good attitude, willingness to work with others as a team and the ability to step out of the comfort zone and help on occasion is expected as well.
- Ability, or even the desire to perform routine, repetitive tasks
- Able to meet or exceed plant production standards
- Flexibility in scheduling as determined by workload
- Display pride in quality of work
- Able to work well with others and have a team first mentality
- Can understand and follow instructions
- Can quickly master technical and mechanical aspects
Martinizing London Ontario provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.