Pool Facility Attendant & Monitors
Applicants are invited to submit their resume including proof of current qualifications and position to: Aylmer Community Services, 20 Talbot Street East, Aylmer ON N5H 1H4; Fax: 226-210-6799 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The YWCA is currently accepting applications for Pool Facility Attendant & Monitor(s) for Summer Aquatic Programs offered at the Aylmer outdoor pool. The Pool Facility Attendant & Monitor works individually and as a team to maintain the pool facility and to support guests in accessing pool facilities and programs according to relevant legislation and guidelines in a safe, inclusive and enjoyable environment.
• Responsible for the overall safety of swimmers and participants accessing the pool facilities according to relevant legislation, regulations, standards and health precautions
• Maintenance of the pool area(s) and facilities to ensure safety, including equipment and supplies and completion of cleaning and disinfection routines
• Preparation, completion and maintenance of required reports, forms, records and statistics.
• Welcome and screen guests and monitor entry/exit and physical distancing
• Provide patron support and orientation to facility, ensuring adherence to related safety protocols and facility considerations
• Conduct daily testing of pool chemicals, document results and bring forward any concerns
• Clean and vacuum all pools weekly, empty garbage daily
• Notify supervisor of maintenance considerations, safety concerns or any issues
• Provide recreational program and service delivery information, including safety measures, to the community and public by communicating in person and by referral to print and online sources of information and registration systems
• Support programming for children, adults and seniors, themed activities and special events
• Demonstrate excellent leadership, communication and problem-solving skills
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.