Personal Support Worker
Please bring your resume and cover letter to 812 Dalkeith Avenue, London, ON or give us a call at 519-913-2123
Extended Families is a private local company which provides home and community support services for individuals and families in London, Middlesex, Huron and Elgin counties. Support services may be provided to seniors, individuals with developmental, intellectual, mental or physical disabilities, and their family members.
We are currently recruiting support workers to provide assistance in client’s home and communities. Individuals with Personal Support Worker diploma or equivalent post-secondary education will be given preference.
Hours of Employment:
- Currently recruiting full time, part-time and casual staff
- Shifts vary from days, evenings, night, weekends as services provided 24/7
- $15.50 hourly to start plus 4% in lieu of vacation
- Extended Health and Dental benefits after 3 months employment for full-time staff
- Support client in their home and community
- Provide support with Activities of Daily Living
- Knowledge and comfort of behavior management techniques
- Medication reminders
- Assist with meal preparation, grocery shopping, household chores
- Assess and record well-being of client
- Reliable transportation is an asset
- Oral and written communication skills
- First aid/CPR certification
- Post secondary education in related field
- Ability to pass vulnerable positions screening check
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.