Parts Counter Sales Representative (Alliston, Ontario)
To apply for this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We thank you for your interest!
HJV Equipment is a growing agricultural equipment distributor, in business over twenty-seven years. Our vision is twofold and integrated: to become the premier specialized agricultural equipment distributor in the world, and to successfully train and develop our employees; enhancing their lives by providing them a rewarding and challenging work environment. As a leader in the specialized agricultural industry, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We offer career paths in Service, Parts, Sales, Engineering and Administration. For those entering the workforce, our HJV Apprenticeship program supports youth interested in careers in agriculture, with mentoring opportunities working with our highly skilled employees.
We have an opening in our Alliston dealership for a full time, permanent Parts Counter Sales Representative.
This is an opportunity for someone new to the profession, or with some experience to grow in this role and with the team. This position is the first point of contact for our parts customers, over the counter and/or by phone, providing an exceptional customer experience. The representative provides consultation on customer’s parts needs in a friendly and professional manner and maintains up to date knowledge on our product lines.
- Knowledge of and experience in parts systems, inventory control procedures, service and whole goods sales environments
- One to two years’ experience in a similar position is an asset
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking skills and problem-solving skills
- Solid computer skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Strong sales skills are an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have the spirit to serve our internal/external customers
- Must be able to work under pressure during peak season
- The willingness to go above and beyond when needed
- Farming industry experience is a strong asset
- Current drivers license and clean abstract
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.