As a freelance packaging/graphic designer working for WordFrog Inc., you will transform existing American (English-only) product packaging into regulation-compliant bilingual packaging (with all directions for compliance provided by WordFrog Inc.). In some cases, you will create packaging files from scratch according to the client’s vision. This work-from-home position (or if you prefer, work at our 100 Kellogg coworking space) is perfect for the freelancer or as a “side hustle” for the experienced graphic designer.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative suite (inDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Ability to independently work from home or own office
- Ability to meet pre-determined deadlines to meet project milestones
- Ability to read French is an asset
- Knowledge and experience in product packaging design
- Talented students and graduates are encouraged to apply in order to build portfolio
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.