Office Manager [Job ID#: 20-004JM]
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Thomas, Ontario (Elgin Centre)
417 Wellington Street
St. Thomas, Ontario N5R 5J5
Millcreek Plumbing & Mechanical Ltd. specializes in residential, commercial & industrial plumbing as well as pipe fitting and gas installations for new homes and renovations. HVAC and sheet metal services for commercial and industrial applications are also available.
- Responsible for the day-to day organization and efficiency in office
- Coordinate with team leaders, work assignments, time logs, work orders
- Perform all office related activities including emails, filing, bookkeeping, others as required
- Spearhead moving forward with developing processes and technology including social media
- Highly developed communication skills; ability to communicate new processes and their transition into best practices/standard operating procedures
- Possess superior computer skills including full Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word), social media
- Self-starter, confident; proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and make decisions
- Organized, detailed orientated
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.