Millwright - Beachville
Kindly apply for positions through our Company website: http://www.carmeusena.com/careers/job-opportunities
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, inspecting, repairing, installing, and servicing of stationary and mobile equipment; repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, cables, pumps, conveyors, belts, fans, air conditioners, etc.; examines mechanical equipment to diagnose trouble; disassembles machines and repairs or replaces broken parts; adjusts functional parts of mechanical devices as necessary; cleans and lubricates parts; orders replacement parts; inspects completed repairs; performs all work in accordance with safety procedures; requisitions new parts and equipment; and other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Graduate or GED equivalency
- Department of Labour certificate for a Licensed Industrial Mechanical Millwright (433A)
- Minimum 4 years or 8000 hours of on the job millwright maintenance experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated competency in preventative, predictive, basic care practices, and computerized maintenance management systems; strong leadership and Total Productive Maintenance experience; Six Sigma training is a plus
- Prior experience demonstrating effective leadership skills
- Demonstrable team work and maturity with a strong work ethic
- Fluency in spoken and written English
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.