Medical Office Assistant
Lisa Savoy (Job Developer)
The Employment Centre - 5 Queensway Drive East - Unit # 2 - Simcoe, ON N3Y 5K2
(519)428-1135 x 232 (office) or (519)709-1178 (cell)
NOTE: Please apply in accordance with the Contact Information in the posting
A group family medical practice, located in Port Dover, is currently recruiting for a Medical Office Assistant. Specific training and education as a medical office assistant or RPN is required as is experience with administering injections. A competitive salary is offered for this position; it will vary based on the experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assessing and recording patient vital signs
- Basic history taking
- Contacting patients with test results, messages and appointment booking
- Providing assistance to physicians for procedures, etc. as needed
Please send resume and list of references to portdoverFHO@gmail.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To be successful you must:
- Have the minimum educational criteria outlined above
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have experience with an electronic medical record system
- Have strong organizational skills
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.