Material Handler x3
If interested, please submit resumes to email@example.com
NOTE: IN ORDER FOR YOUR RESUME TO BE REVIEWED, YOU MUST INDICATE THE POSITION and SHIFT YOU ARE
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
TFT Global Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with
the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity
or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation
Must have a minimum of 1 year solid forklift experience
Must be able to work at a fast pace in a JIT environment
Must be bondable
Must have excellent communication skills and a good attendance record
- Safely material handle product to proper locations
- Check against orders for quality, order accuracy and labeling
- Ensure that trucks are properly loaded / unloaded to avoid damage to goods / trailer
- Assist in cycle counts as required
- Assist with returnable tote sorting as required.
- Ensures that safety procedures are followed and products are safely handled
- Participate in daily Preventative Maintenance for assigned forklift
- Demonstrate strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Participate in 5S procedures for respective work areas
- Adherence of all Health and Safety Rules and regulations
- Must posses the computer skills required to enter or retrieve information and create reports
- Participate in re-training requirements required as per CSA B335-04 Safety Standards
- Perform other shipping, maintenance, and general plant duties as required
It will be the mandate of the Material Handler to:
Safely operate the forklift to the accepted guidelines as per CSA Safety Standards.
Ensure that Daily Preventative Maintenance procedures for forklift(s) are adhered to.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.