Manufacturing/Production Technicians [Job ID#: 22-029LD]
Please forward your interest directly to: Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org
20 Talbot St East. Aylmer, ON N5H 1H4
- Tel: 226-210-6800
- Email: email@example.com
We are a private Canadian company that is investing in better living, through cannabis. To do this, we’ve built a small, entrepreneurial team with an unfamiliar company culture where medical, scientific and business-minded professionals are working side-by-side to create something completely new. The values of our team members shape this approach to business every day.
As a Production/Manufacturing Technicians, you will be responsible for fulfilling all duties related to flower processing post-harvest. This includes, but is not limited to drying, trimming, packaging flower and other value-add cannabis products. Many of these tasks are repetitive and require precision and close attention to detail for an extended period of time.
- Follow the production procedures, related Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs) and perform relevant duties accordingly
- Package final products in an assembly-line environment
- Clean the facility in accordance with the Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP)
- On occasion, assist with the cultivation of cannabis (watering, defoliation, harvesting of plants)
- Assisting Quality Assurance department when necessary to ensure overall compliance
- Work with the production team to help foster continuous improvement and development of procedures and work processes to increase efficiency
- On-call for some evenings and weekends
- Other duties as required
- Completion of a High School Diploma or equivalent is considered an asset
- Open to an entrepreneurial work environment with the rapid adaption of routines and processes
- Keen to learn new production techniques and methodologies
- Strong sense of ownership over the work that you conduct
- Openness to receiving and providing feedback to others
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.