Manufacturing Engineering Technologist
CWC Recruitment Team
Complete Wind Corporation (CWC) is a growing company providing Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Inspection and Maintenance Services, with Manufacturing and Refurbishment Divisions located in Goderich, Ontario. We are currently hiring for the position of Manufacturing Engineering Technologist which reports to the Engineering Manager.
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the Manufacturing Engineering goals of the Manufacturing and Refurbishment Divisions.
Job Duties Include:
- Technical Support
- 3D modelling in SolidWorks
- Design, co-ordinate and test manufacturing tooling including jigs and fixtures
- Train personnel on manufacturing equipment and processes
- Support the development of manufacturing and work flow processes
- Assist management with development and implementation of continuous improvement activities
- Direct and Indirect Technical Liaison
- With customers, outside contractors, and Production and Quality teams
- Costing and Budget Analysis
- Generate pre-project costing to determine cost / benefit
- Assist management in project budget justification and development
- Support routine part cost evaluation and establish an inventory control system
- Data Collection and Management
- Perform routine data logging and analysis with the goal to improve the manufacture of parts
- Safety Awareness
- Perform all work with a safety mindset
- Recognize requirement for Pre-Start Health and Safety reviews
- Define requirements of maintenance schedule for production and facility equipment
- Other Duties as Assigned
CWC will only consider applicants with these required minimum qualifications:
- Post-Secondary Education related to Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Two years of work experience in a manufacturing environment
- MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to complete production tasks
- Experience in report generation
- A commitment to promoting a positive, productive and harassment free workplace
- A commitment to regular, reliable and timely attendance
Greater consideration will be given to applicants with:
- MS Access, SQL, MySQL
- Experience with Product Improvement and Change Management
The work is performed at our Goderich location. The usual work pattern is Monday to Friday for a total of forty hours per week. A clean Criminal Record Check will be required following an Offer of Employment.
CWC offers a competitive wages and benefit package for this position. You will be entitled to employer paid benefits after four months of employment.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.