Please email your cover letter, resume, and references to:
Boys & Girls Club of London
INCLUDE JOB TITLE IN YOUR APPLICATION
We welcome all resumes, only those granted an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please
BGC London (BGCL/ the “Club”) is looking for a hardworking, mature individual who has good communication skills and a great attitude. This position is seasonal and the successful applicant will be responsible for maintenance and janitorial duties.
- General cleaning duties, sweeping, painting, mopping, garbage removal, etc.
- Maintain and inspect interior and exterior to ensure cleanliness and freedom from any hazards
- Minor repairs
- Inspections of property, machinery and lighting
- Report any deficiencies
- Seasonal maintenance duties
- Loading and unloading supplies and equipment
- Provide assistance to customers and other staff as required
- Other duties and projects as required
- Knowledge of general maintenance tasks including painting an asset
- Ability to work with a crew or independently
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions
- Ability to perform strenuous physical tasks as required
- Ability to safely work with general and landscape maintenance equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees and clients
- Ability to follow instructions and maintain a high-quality standard of work
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work to meet demands
- Proof of Vaccination for COVID-19 is required
- Vulnerable Sector Police Clearance issued by local police station required
BGC London (BGCL/ the “Club”) is an equal opportunity organization and welcomes and encourages applications from people of all gender identities including people of visible minorities, Indigenous peoples and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and require an accommodation for a legitimate medical, religious or other human rights-based grounds will follow a separate process.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.