Machine Operator(s) [Job ID#: 23-033LD]
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Opportunities kilbank.com
4 Barrie Blvd. - St. Thomas ON
417 Wellington Street, St. Thomas, ON, N5R 5J5
- Tel: 519-637-9876
- Email: email@example.com
Kilbank Metal Forming & Turning started operations in St. Thomas in 1979, producing screw machine product for local industry, adding a Transfer Press Division in 1991.
Kilbank has expanded our primary facility to 20,000 square feet to accommodate all Screw Machines, Presses (AKA Eyelet Presses), providing better efficiency and material flow. Keeping up with industry and technology, Kilbank added CNC machining and CNC milling capabilities to meet our expanding customer needs.
Two positions: Operate CNC Machine
- The General operator will be responsible for creating or finishing a variety of quality parts produced on various machines such as but not limited to Screw Machines, CNC lathes, milling machines, transfer press and general shop secondary finishing equipment according to company plans, blueprints, and other diagrams or instructions
- The operator will ensure all work performed adheres to all organizational standards as well as safety regulations and guidelines
- The operator will detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and report to their immediate supervisor
- This is a labour-intensive position requiring individuals to perform repetitive tasks and stand for long periods of time
- Machine Operator experience preferred
- Driver’s Licence preferred
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.