LAW CLERK [Job ID #22-021LD]
Please send your Covering Letter and Resume to: email@example.com
20 Talbot St East. Aylmer, ON N5H 1H4
- Tel: 226-210-6800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are urgently seeking an experienced and bright individual to join our busy personal injury team as an Accident Benefits Law Clerk. We are a "small but mighty" firm and offer a collegial and supportive work environment in downtown St. Thomas.
The ideal candidate will have a Law Clerk Diploma and a minimum of 1 year of experience handling accident benefit claims in a Law Office / Insurance Company. In addition, being familiar with medical terminology is also desirable. Bright and enthusiastic graduates are encouraged to apply as well.
The successful candidate will also have the following attributes:
- good working knowledge of the Statutory Accident Benefits system
- ability to work independently as well as with a team
- ability to manage and meet deadlines
- exceptional attention to detail
- pro-active and self-motivated
- excellent problem-solving skills
- pleasant demeanour
- good working knowledge of Primafact, PC Law and trust accounting
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.