Landscape Labourer(s) [Job ID#: 23-030LD]
Share This Posting:
CLEAN CUT LAWN CARE
City / Location:
St. Thomas, ON
Rate of Pay:
$16.50/hour **if no experience To be discussed at interview – based on experience
Peak Season Jun 1st until 3rd week of July Monday-Friday [7:00am – 5:00pm] Rotate staff Saturday(s): 8:00am – 1:00pm to clean equipment
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, January 17, 2023 to Friday, March 31, 2023
Fanshawe Career and Employment Services - St. Thomas
417 Wellington Street, St. Thomas, ON, N5R 5J5
- Tel: 519-637-9876
- Email: email@example.com
- Seasonal work mulching and planting flowers during May until the end of June based on weather
- Lawn cutting, edging, weeding and trimming
- Safely operate ‘Zero Turn’ mowers
- Students are welcome to apply
- Valid Driver’s Licence an asset; must be able to get to employers’ location at Talbot Street and Sunset Rd.
- Previous experience an asset
- Must be able to work out of doors in a variety of weather conditions
- Must have safety footwear, sun-safety clothing and hat(s), rain gear etc.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.