Junior MIG Welder
Nelson Park Plaza
155 Clarke Road
A little background on us...we are a two-person team (no employees). We own a custom metal fabrication business. Since starting our business almost 3 years ago, we have been inundated with a wide variety of custom metal fabrication projects. Anything from commercial construction cabinets, gauge carts, industrial guarding for factories, truck racking, trailers, pig roasters, custom sawmills to custom gates, railings, table bases, bar stools and garden decor.
- Looking to hire an experienced welder, but we are more than willing and happy to train and teach the art of MIG welding as well as reading drawings, using power tools etc.
- We are looking for a junior MIG welder who is eager to learn and expand their metal fabrication skills in a small custom metal fabrication shop.
- We would like someone who is reliable and punctual.
- They must have a valid G license as we are not on the bus route and a delivery to the paint shop may be an occasional occurrence (using our vehicle, of course).
- We would like someone who is able to work under tight deadlines and take initiative (obviously after some training) when it comes to the next step in the process of a build.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.