Junior Mechanic / Maintenance
Please submit resumes with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off to the clubhouse during office hours.
This position is a seasonal position with part time hours available from April 1 to June 1 and Sept 2 to Oct 31 with full time hours available June to Sept 2.
The overall role is to assist the Mechanic and Maintenance Manager in the following areas:
- Go-karts and go-kart track
- Batting cages
- Grounds equipment and grounds maintenance
- Water park and waterslide maintenance, inspections and some repair and cleaning work
This role will be trained and supervised by the Mechanic and Maintenance manager.
Hours will be varied but the expectation is the bulk of the hours will be weekends and evening with some overlap with the mechanic and maintenance manager as required.
This is a varied role with a great opportunity for training and learning many diverse skills.
- Candidates are required to have or get a valid first aid CPR certificate
- Police background check to work with vulnerable populations
- Mechanical aptitude a must, mechanical experience an asset
- Drivers license is an asset but is not required
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.