Jr. Welder LD008
Email: Dave Shaw – email@example.com
The Steel Centre
Our employees' expertise and extensive product knowledge sets us apart from most other companies. Unmatched timely deliveries and rapid efficient processing ensure each customer's orders receive the attention they deserve.
The Steel Centre, continually strive to provide and improve our quality service.
- Able to read a tape measure and understand fractions
- MIG welding
- Metal core welding
- Operate basic hand tools and powered hand tools – grinder and scraper
- Handle materials in the shop and outdoors
- Must have at least 1-2 years of welding experience
- Forklift license preferred– (willing to train)
- Overhead crane experience and knowledge of different types of steel would be an asset
- Perform work safely and follow established work procedures
- Must be punctual and possess a strong work ethic
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.