Human Resources/Finance Administration Assistant
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to HR.TB@systemair.net.
St. Thomas, Ontario (Elgin Centre)
417 Wellington Street
St. Thomas, Ontario N5R 5J5
Human Resources/Finance Administration Assistant will provide support to Human Resources and Accounting departments and assist with current and future project initiatives. Reporting to Human Resources Manager, this position will also work closely with our Finance department as required.
- Handle attendance line and daily attendance records including maintaining and filing employee timesheets and providing daily/weekly time and attendance statistics
- Maintain, enter labour tracking data and provide statistics
- Provide support to biweekly/monthly/quarterly payroll and accounting entries Provide support to accounting functions (AP, AR, logistics, invoice verification) Collect, maintain and summarize weekly timesheets for payroll
- Assist with recruitment and selection of new employees (post jobs, screen resumes, schedule interviews, participate in interviews)
- Assist with return to work program and WSIB enquiries Update and maintain employee training records
- Assist with training and onboarding of new employees Update and maintain employee handbook
- Assist with employee enquiries related to company policies and benefits Assist with preparation and updating of job descriptions
- Assist with preparation of personnel related documentation and Health & Safety reports and materials Assist with organization of special events and coordinate employee clothes orders and year of service awards
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience preferably in manufacturing
- Post secondary education, preferably in human resources/business administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality Analytical problem solving skills with attention to details
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills and ability to handle multiple tasks on short notice Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with work experience in data entry
- Working knowledge of human resources and related legislation (ESA, OHSA, AODA, Human Rights) Able to work with minimal supervision
- Team player with a positive attitude
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.