Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic/Technician
To Apply: Please submit your resume to email@example.com and we will contact you if our skills meet the qualifications.
If you have any questions please call Tony at 519-679-9142 to discuss the position.
Randstad Engineering is recruiting on behalf of one of our clients who has been operating for over 50 years. The company is family owned and operated based out of the London head office. Due to current growth, the organization is seeking an experienced Heavy Duty Mechanic to develop and grow with the team; the ideal candidate would have extensive experience repairing a wide range of heavy equipment and have experience with aerial trucks and lift trucks.
The candidate will be employed 12 months a year and will not be laid off during winter.
The main responsibilities of the candidate include:
- Repairing civil construction equipment including bulldozers, excavators, tractor backhoes and packers in shop and on the field.
- Performing general troubleshooting and repairs on LP systems, diesel systems, hydraulic and electrical schematics and systems.
- Follow all safety standards and policies.
- Contribute and communicate in a team environment as well as work well under minimal supervision.
- May be required to work under pressure and/or overtime.
- A Heavy Duty Mechanic Journeyman or Apprentice license is required. (Ontario trade code 421A).
- Experience with repairing and maintaining heavy duty equipment is required (2~5 years).
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Experience with aerial lifts and truck lifts is preferred (2~5 years).
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.