General Labourers and Customer Service
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We appreciate all applications and thank you for your interest.
Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
A family owned business since 1966. We are committed to keeping up with current trends, providing a wide range of garden and landscape products and services to our valued customers. Our store is located in Dundas, Ontario. We are currently recruiting for spring/summer seasonal positions for both locations:
- • GENERAL LABOURERS
- • CASHIERS/CUSTOMER SERVICES
- • Currently enrolled in secondary or post-secondary education.
- • Previous relevant work experiences.
- • Teamwork and hands-on involvement.
- • Willing and able to work with soils, garden products and a large variety of live plants. Learn department products and services.
- • First Aid skills and/or Health and Safety knowledge are considered assets.
- • Be able to bend, twist and lift items.
- • General Labour – indoor/outdoor - comfortable to work during all weather conditions.
- • Required to wear covered toes shoes/safety shoes.
- • Flexible scheduling. Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Holland Park Garden Gallery is an equal opportunity employer. Under AODA, if you require accommodation, please include this in your cover letter. For more information about our organization, please visit www.hollandpark.com.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.