Front End Developers x2
Please apply by email to: email@example.com
This job may be eligible for a Federal Youth hiring grant. Please specify if you are 30 or under and a Canadian Citizen or Landed
Do you love building crisp user experiences? We have the perfect job for you. RideShark is looking for a talented front-end developer to help push the boundaries for our next generation web-app.
Our application is massive, containing 100+ interactive screens.
We're looking for talent who can help bring uniformity to the experience, and won't be intimidated by a challenging job.
If you would like an opportunity to make your mark and bring our vision to life, please apply.
- Working knowledge of Angular; We heavily use the framework, including structural directives, providers, ModuleFactories;
- Experience using component-driven philosophies
- Code duplication is avoided at our company.
- Experience using CSS to develop beautiful user experiences
- Understanding of TypeScript or Flow. The job will require use of Typescript.
- Experience working in a software development team in a professional environment.
Knowledge and ability to use:
- Typescript or Flow
- If you don't know Angular specifically, but have worked with React or Vue and are a master of HTML &CSS, please apply. We will train you to use (and appreciate) Angular.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.