24 First Ave.
St. Thomas ON N5R 4M5
You will be responsible for various tasks working within an Automotive Manufacturer including but not limited to operating machinery, inventory, quality control and general housekeeping.
- -Minimum 1 year of experience driving a propane forklift
- -Current/previous forklift license or in house certification
- -Clear criminal background history
- -Ability to lift 30-50lbs repetitively
The Ideal Candidate:
- -Thrives in a fast paced environment
- -Focused and detail oriented
- -Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Community Employment Services Fanshawe provides the job posting website as a courtesy to our clients and employers, and does not validate every position posted. When using any job posting website, you need to make informed decisions and ensure you are applying for legitimate, suitable positions. Know your rights as outlined by the Ontario Ministry of Labour: http://www.labour.gov.on.ca. It is your responsibility to do your research.
For employers, the PDF of the Terms and Conditions for posting with Career Services can be found here https://www.fanshawec.ca/student-life/campus-services/employment/london-...
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.