Financial Processing Representative
You must apply online at: www.ontario.ca/careers
Enter the Job ID #164753
St. Thomas, Ontario (Elgin Centre)
417 Wellington Street
St. Thomas, Ontario N5R 5J5
Are you a detail-orented individual with accounting or bookkeeping experience who thrives in a customer service environment?
What can I expect to do in this role?
- complete financial processing reviewing and/or reconcile financial transactions related reports
- process and prepare documentation for a variety of financial transactions
- review transactions for accuracy and compliance with accounting practices
- track and monitor transactions to resolve processing issues
- provide on-going program business improvement support to management and clients
How do I qualify?
- you have proven experience processing financial transactions and are able to work in a fast pace/high volume environment
- you have knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures
- you have ability to provide comprehensive financial processing and support in compliance of corporate poicies and procedures and can identify and recommend prodedural improvements
- you have knowledge of arithmetric methods to perform calculations
- you have knowledge of and experience using spreadsheet software (ie Exel) to reformat and analyze data, use formulats etc.
- you have analytical skills and attention to detail to identify and investigate discrepancies
- you demonstrate judgment and evaluative skills to assess accounts, take appropriate action and identify and recommend on procedural issues
- you have strong communications dn interpersonal skills to explain procedures and deal with ministry clients, external suppliers and staff
- you are able to communicate with client managers and staff with tact and diplomacy
- you have ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- you have proven customer service skills
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.