Electrical Panel Builder
Interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Only applications submitted directly to this email will be considered for the position.
Intlvac Thin Film (www.intlvacthinfilm.ca) is a high tech industrial manufacturing company based in Halton Hills, Ontario.
Intlvac is currently seeking an Electric Panel Builder to support our manufacturing team.
If you have hands-on experience building electric panels and are looking to expand your technical career, this unique opportunity may be for you. Intlvac is a world leader with a team that includes top scientific researchers, software programmers, mechanical and electrical engineers. Salary commensurate with experience.
We are looking for a flexible, reliable and motivated individual to join our team. Must be quality conscious, and have a strong desire to succeed. The successful candidate would work in a hands-on capacity as part of the manufacturing team.
Full-time; 6 month contract (with potential; Halton Hills, Ontario)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Read and understand basic electrical circuits
- Electrical panel wiring and machine assembly
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Ensure all electrical components adhere to standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience building electrical panels essential
- Electrical Technician education: successful completion of program
- Electrical Technician experience: 2 years preferred
- Applications will only be considered from those eligible to work in Canada
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.