Digital Marketing/Sales Manager
If you have these qualifications, please submit resume by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 519-690-0048.
Are you an out-of-the-box thinker and a wiz with computers? Pryde Industrial is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing/Sales Manager to develop, implement and monitor digital marketing campaigns to grow online sales. The successful candidate will manage Pryde lndustrial's online presence including its new e-commerce site and social channels. The primary duties involve creating and uploading new content including but not limited to videos, newsletters, bios, new products and social media posts/images. The Digital Marketing/Sales Manager is responsible for devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website utilizing a range of techniques including paid search and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Located in South London at 187 Exeter Road, Pryde Industrial is an established tool distributor providing an excellent opportunity for the right individual to grow within the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Learn about our products and our customers to provide superior support.
- Knowledge in PIM-Product Information Management, used to provide assets and core data about our products.
- Develop interactive marketing techniques to grow online sales in existing and new markets.
- Occasional inside sales/order desk duties, showroom sales (customer service).
- Research including but not limited to new markets, new processes, real-time inventory etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- A strong technical aptitude and general working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Product Information Management (PIM), Social Media, Video
- Experience in managing websites/project management, a background in public relations, marketing, or related field
- Motivated self-starter, very tech savvy, strong research skills
- Graphic design skills or desire to learn, or knowledge of Canva an asset
Please note a valid driver's license is required.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.