Customer Service Representative
1-800-267-0490 ext 2210
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes while protecting the brand and reputation of the client. Problem-solving is also a key part of the position. CSR’s are confident at troubleshooting and will investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction while resolving any outstanding issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls
- Generate solution based outcomes
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Nominated twice for Canada’s 10 Most Admired Cultures
- Named one of Canada’s fastest growing companies
- Short listed for Canada’s top 100 Employees
- Over 48 years in business
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.