Interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly to:
Deb Gerosavas, Office Manager
350 North Centre Road, London, Ontario, N6G 5G3
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
Who We Are:
Our more than 9,000 dedicated team members are passionate about caring for older people and are united by a belief in the warmth of human connection. We are one of Canada’s largest owners and operators of seniors’ living, with 54 high-quality seniors’ residences in Ontario and British Columbia comprising independent living, assisted living, long-term care and specialized programs and services for seniors. Our aim is to consistently create a positive resident experience, along with a high-performing team and workplace culture that are driven by shared values and a commitment to innovation and excellence. As leaders in the sector, we leverage technology and best practices to constantly set new benchmarks for quality. At the same time, we never lose sight of our vision—to awaken our communities to the positive possibilities of life’s next chapters.
Sienna Senior Living is a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:SIA).
Each and every day 10,000 Sienna Senior Living team members wake up with a common sense of purpose: to enrich the lives of residents, a desire that in turn enriches their own lives. Our team members know they’ve made a difference at the end of each day; they know their actions have helped others feel better than they thought possible.
The Concierge is responsible for promoting excellent customer service in all personal interactions with visitors, families, residents and staff. This position provides clerical support to all managers, and has a key role in the marketing and security of the building.
- Responds to all resident and visitor enquiries as their first priority in a diplomatic manner, utilizing problem solving and complaint resolution skills and ensures all complaints are forwarded to the General Manager in writing.
- Greets all visitors to the building and ensures that their needs are addressed in a pleasant and unhurried fashion and conducts mini tours in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Provides clerical and computer support to all managers as requested.
- Completes required records to support cash transactions related to the sale of guest and staff meal vouchers / tickets.
- Security Checks and Housekeeping duties in common areas as assigned.
- Facilitate Evening Resident activities as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Completion of grade 12 education and additional applied courses preferred i.e. office administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and proven customer service skills through related work experience.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to multi task.
- Must demonstrate computer proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel and Word and power point.
- Valid Vulnerable Sector Police Check completed.
- 2 step TB Screening Medical Check completed.
Act upon your desire to help others, an aspiration that exists within all of us. Join Sienna Senior Living and help us to continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.