CNC Machinist/ General Machinist or Apprentice
Please email resumes to:
Can-AM is a tool and die manufacture celebrating over 30 years in business providing tooling predominantly to the automotive industry.
We are currently hiring a Machinist Apprentice.
- Can-AM Machine offers competitive wages, benefits and a company retirement savings plan.
- High retention rate and long-standing employees.
- Climate controlled environment.
- Overtime as required to meet customer demands.
- Set-up operation of machines
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and CAD data
- Perform daily maintenance checks
- Perform quality work in a timely fashion
- Ensure parts meet quality specifications
- Maintain an organized workspace
- Emphasis on cleanliness and safety
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Opportunity to develop and learn new skills.
- CNC Lathe and Mill programming experience are assets but are not required.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.