If this position sounds like it could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online today!
“Real Bread, Real People, Real Delight”
We are continuing to grow and are searching for a Baker who is looking for the next challenge in their careers to grow with us. The COBS Bread brand has been built on our commitment to the quality of our product, the development of our people and the delight which the combination of these two elements brings to our customers.
What’s in it for you?
- A Fun work environment
- A product you are proud to work with and help create
- Potential for growth and development opportunities, including certified COBS Bread Baker
- Complimentary products on us
- And more, including benefits for all full time employees
As a Baker at COBS Bread, you will:
- Work with other Bakers and the Production Manager to ensure the bread quality and range is to COBS Bread standards and delivered on time to meet customer demands.
- Maintain the safety of staff and customers by upholding the COBS Bread brand and standards.
- Assist with stock rotation.
- Provide delightful customer service.
- Provide support to the whole bakery team, demonstrate team work and foster good working relationships.
- Candidates with previous experience in baking and customer service are preferred although it is not essential as we offer full training
- Candidates must have their own transportation
- Candidates should be willing to work overnight or early morning shifts, as a COBS Bread baker starts work between midnight and 4am
- Candidates must be able to lift 25kg.
- Continuous standing/ walking for all tasks
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 9 kg., occasional lifting and carrying up to 22 kg.
- Frequent turning and reaching
- Constant use of both hands, with frequent wrist rotation and flexing, occasional forceful gripping
- Occasional pushing, pulling and some forward bending
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
While we thank you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada to be considered for employment.
About COBS Bread
COBS Bread is part of the Bakers Delight – an Australian-owned company established in 1980 and operating as Bakers Delight in Australia and New Zealand and COBS Bread in Canada and USA. Together we have grown to more than 700 bakeries across Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA. The entire network employs over 15,000 people, serving more than 2.1 million customers each week. All of COBS Bread’s baked goods are made on the same day they are sold, ensuring that everything is fresh and delightful. Any unsold items are donated daily to various local charities and food banks. The company's success can be attributed to the quality of our product, the development of our people and our warm and friendly customer service.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.