After Hours Resort Supervisor - Summer
Gerry Mcelhinney, Operations Manager
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Parkbridge has introduced a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires full vaccination against COVID-19 for everyone working in our offices or sites. Accordingly, a successful candidate offered employment at Parkbridge will need to provide proof of full vaccination prior to commencing employment, subject exemptions permitted under applicable employment and human rights legislation.
Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier free and accessible environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please note that applicants must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
AFTER-HOURS SUPERVISOR - Spring Lake RV Resort, Mt. Elgin Ontario
Reporting to the Resort Manager, the After-Hours Supervisor provides security and customer service to our guests after the office closes for the day. This individual will be responsible for attending to all emergency calls received after office hours, patrolling the grounds and buildings while keeping our guests and visitors, buildings, and grounds safe at Spring Lake Resort
What you would be doing:
- Patrolling the grounds and building perimeters after hours
- Noting the entry and exit of guests and visitors
- Directing visitors and logging their entry to the premises
- Responding to alarms and emergency calls of security concern
- Addressing any infractions of resort rules and/or forwarding them to the Resort Manager for follow up
- Keeping daily logs of activities and any issues addressed to review with the Resort Manager
- Alerting authorities if needed for emergencies or security breaches
- Ensuring ongoing communication with Resort Manager
- Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Security Guard License would be an asset
- Must have valid G-class driver's license; Clean Driver's Abstract required
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Must be able to work a variable shift schedule including night shifts
- Excellent oral &written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and organizational skills
- Must be vigilant and show an attention to detail
- Must have a friendly personality and customer service skills while maintaining a level of professionalism
- Must be dependable
- Willing to learn common maintenance issues which may arise during your shift
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.