Please send resume and cover letter to Leanne Mayer at email@example.com.
Nelson Park Plaza
155 Clarke Road
A bit about the company - Mentor Safety Consultants
We are a small business located in the south end of London Ontario. We have provided health and safety training and consulting for small and large companies throughout all of Ontario for the past 10 years. We are a growing team with a like minded vision for the future. Our company is rich with opportunity for those who get involved during our growth because new roles and positions are constantly becoming available. No one is confined to their role and there are many opportunities to get involved with other aspects of our company.
- Provide a variety of complex administrative support duties to the General Managers
- Maintain front desk procedures including contact information, directions and frequently requested company information
- Receive, sort and distribute mail
- Respond or forward emails
- Maintain calendar and scheduling
- Register trainees online
- Maintain customer database (hubspot)
- Assist with tracking marketing activities
- Maintain office filing system including paper files/file cabinets, shared electronic files.
- Organize and maintain various administrative, reference, library items and other files.
- Maintain database for course marks & file exams.
- Organise materials from salvage bin
- Research and identify sales prospect opportunities
- Support sales rep inquiries
- Assist with market research
- Handle customer’s queries
- Answer incoming calls, determine purpose of call and transfer call
- Take and deliver messages
- Forward leads to internal and external sales staff
- Make follow up customer calls
- Greet visitors
- Interact with visiting vendors
Buying equipment and supplies
- Maintain inventory levels
- Recommend office purchases
Create and manage written communications
- Format and proofread a wide variety of documentation including reports, correspondence, memos, audits, newsletters, forms, website content, etc.
- Update marketing communication platforms such as websites and social media
- Review materials for completeness, accuracy, format
- Prepare completion letters with marks for registrants
- Prepare materials for marketing events
- Assemble marketing packages
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.