Administration Clerk and Store Cashier
Gerry Mcelhinney, Operations Manager
Please email Resumes to email@example.com
Parkbridge has introduced a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires full vaccination against COVID-19 for everyone working in our offices or sites. Accordingly, a successful candidate offered employment at Parkbridge will need to provide proof of full vaccination prior to commencing employment, subject exemptions permitted under applicable employment and human rights legislation.
Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier free and accessible
environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please note that applicants must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal and credit (AS REQUIRED) background
We strive to provide our guests with the best possible camping experience. Our goal is to offer a comfortable, relaxing resort community to help families create memories to last a lifetime. We are looking for outgoing individuals with excellent communication and customer service skills, computer proficiency, and multi-tasking capabilities. Must be able to work weekends and flexible to work various day and evening shifts based on business requirements.
Service oriented with problem-solving and decision-making skills, able to work well closely with others and independently. Professional attitude, able to work at a fast pace and pay close attention to details.
- Provide all guests with exceptional guest service satisfaction through ensuring that all policies and procedures of the resort are
- Responsible for welcoming and acknowledging arriving and departing resort guests, receiving payment, and act as the main liaison
between the guest and the resort
- Be a proactive team member by supporting others, offering suggestions, and taking initiative and ownership of actions
- Comply with and exceed Brand Service Standards
- Know and understand the products and services offered by the company and resort
- Maintain personal appearance and hygiene in accordance with Parkbridge policies
- Comply with all Parkbridge marketing and loyalty promotions and programs
- Guest complaints will be handled promptly and professionally and always in a courteous manner
- Report guest concerns or comments to the Manager
- Maintaining a neat and tidy front desk and store
- Records and reconciles revenue on guest folios, balances all daily guest account postings
- Open and close the store in both the mornings and evenings
- Monitor cash registers
- Handle store float, balancing, balancing discrepancies
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment
- Stock and Face Shelves
- Responsible for a full clean of the store prior to opening
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.