Please email resume and cover letter to StrategicallyHR.Careers@outlook.com.
Our company prides itself in the strong relationships we have built with our employees and customers alike. We are a Plastic Injection Molding and Die Cast Die manufacturer in Wallaceburg specializing in product design, engineering, and prototyping . We are always on the hunt for innovative, dedicated employees to join our committed team.
It is the hard work of our many amazing employees that have supported the growth of our organization over the past several decades. This dedication has made us a leader in our trade and granted us the liberty of repeatedly winning contracts with world class companies around the globe.
We maintain our commitment to providing our people with opportunities to develop new skills, and to be excited and engaged in their roles, the teams they work with and the organization they work for. We believe in our people and strive to have them believe in us too.
Will you be our next new team member? We hope so!
Our current opening is for an ACCOUNTING CLERK
In this position, you will share the Accounting Department with the Lead Accountant and will report to the Director of Operations and Finance.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Creation of monthly financial statements for management
- Report out on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Assist with billing, tax documentation preparation, HST tax remittances, maintenance of capital asset subledgers, balance sheet accounts
- GL Reconciliation
- Monitoring of government support programs and reporting requirements
- Establishing internal controls/policies as needed and ensure adherence
- Consistently model professional and friendly customer service to all employees, customers, and vendors
- Accounting College Diploma from an accredited College
- Professional certification such as a Certified Public Accountant designation would be beneficial but not required
- 3+ years in a progressive accounting role
- Knowledge of accounting and financial principles, regulations, and best practices
- Understanding of governmental guidelines and tax laws that affect the company
- Competent working-knowledge of Microsoft Office and accounting software programs
- Knowledge of multi-currency accounting would be an asset
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient data analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and establish relationships, credibility, and trust with all levels of employees within the organization
- Second-to-none, organizational skills
- Proven ability to work within specific timelines to meet reporting goals
- Committed to the Company’s continuous improvement initiatives
- Genuine desire to uphold our high standard of service
We offer competitive pay, good health/dental benefits, and possible annual bonus based on the company’s performance.
We are committed to a candidate selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. In order to ensure candidates are assessed in a fair and equitable manner, accommodations will be provided to prospective employees in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Please notify the company representative at time of contact with accommodation requests.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.