The position offers all of the challenges and opportunities of an established small company in a global market. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Purifics, we engineer solutions and develop technology to purify, separate and condition fluids in the global market. We do it uniquely, with a significant package of benefits and succeed where others have failed. Our solutions promote sustainable development, reduce lifecycle costs and eliminate risk and waste through the creation of closed loop systems. We focus on creating business growth while being mindful of the environment. Our success stems from thinking differently and managing for results. Our patented technologies are proven and robust.
We seek like-minded creative thinkers to act tactically and add balance to our team.
Attributes / Skills:
- Sage 50 Accounting, MS Excel, MS Access
- Strong accounting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to function and excel within the management and business support team
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks
- Organizational ability
Responsible for accounting activities for both Canadian and U.S. currencies including payables, receivables, payroll, collections, and set up and maintenance of accounting systems. Additional responsibilities include Document Security. Must be proficient in Sage 50.
- Prepare all cheques, allocate hours and material to the different job costing centres
- Responsible for preparing T4’s, T5’s and summaries to individuals and government
- Ensure government remittances (GST, HST, Payroll) are processed and remitted monthly (EHT annually)
- Bank Reconciliations are completed for three companies (Canadian and US accounts)
- Prepare monthly Cash Flow forecasting for review with president of the company
- Coordinate year end and participate in annual budgeting
- Record and maintain shareholder information. Keep accurate principal and interest loan records (making payments to and from when required) and ensuing monthly statements are processed.
- Financial Management Report completed monthly
- Track employee’s vacations and prepare ROE’s
- Responsible for all foreign exchange trading, on-line and outsourcing
- Responsible for and control of Petty Cash
- Maintain and rotate server back-up tapes daily logging activities and warnings
- Daily, monthly and yearly backups
- General and mileage expense reports for president prepared monthly
- Responsible for record of all company assets. Assets are recorded in their correct category, balanced to accounting records, and tagged with company property tag
- Insurance: Corporate, Group Health, Automotive
- Patents and maintenance fees
- SR&ED, PEMD and IRAP claims and preparations
- Audit functions
- Security: alarm passwords, key holder
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.