A883 Front Counter Sales
Apply in person at 7887 Springfield Rd Aylmer, On N5H 2R5 or email Emma Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
20 Talbot St East. Aylmer, ON N5H 1H4
- Tel: 226-210-6800
- Email: email@example.com
The Front Counter Salesperson will primarily be responsible for communicating with customers through email, phone and face to face interactions. This position will require a basic understanding agricultural practices involving fertilizer and crop protection products. This role will also require working with customers to identify weed, insect and crop diseases. The Front Counter Salesperson must possess ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands and demonstrate the ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Communicate with Customers through email, phone and face to face interactions.
- Understand pertinent legislation including Fertilizer and Crop Protection Product regulations.
- Work with customers to Identify Weed, Insect and Crop Diseases.
- Learn and use our sales software system to make counter sales and look up information regarding our products.
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use Computer Software such as Microsoft word and Microsoft Excel.
- Have either a Diploma or a Degree in Agriculture.
- Lifting, moving, or manipulating objects up to 30 kilograms.
- Flexible hours including nights, weekends, and certain holidays.
- Operate a Forklift to Load and Unload Trucks and Customer Vehicles
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.