A866 Press Brake Department Supervisor – Afternoon Shift
Share This Posting:
Custom Quality Manufacturing (CQM)
City / Location:
Rate of Pay:
$24 - $35 hourly dependent on skill and experience
We are seeking an experienced, motivated press brake supervisor to join our company. This position runs from 4:30 pm to 4:30 am Mon – Thursday with some overtime possible
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Tuesday, January 17, 2023 to Friday, March 31, 2023
Aylmer Community Services
20 Talbot St East. Aylmer, ON N5H 1H4
- Tel: 226-210-6800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CQM is a custom metal fabrication company located in Aylmer Ont. CQM delivers various manufacturing solutions to companies as well as manufacturing our own box blade product line. We’re a rapidly growing company that’s thriving thanks to our dedicated work force, attention to quality, on time delivery and customer service.
- Train press brake operators on job duties and safe operating procedures.
- Coordinate production for 2-4 press brake operators
- Oversee quality and ensure parts conform to specifications
- Use Radan/Radbend or similar forming software to create new part programs and or create new programs on the CNC presses.
- Ensure everyone is working safely
- This is a hands-on position. When not training, scheduling or doing QA you would be helping operate the presses.
- Ensure productivity standards are maintained.
- Read and interpret blue prints
- Minimum 2 + years’ experience running a cnc press brake or related equipment.
- Minimum of 2 + years leadership experience.
- Engineering background considered an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and take pride in your work.
- Commitment to quality and workplace safety.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.