A828 Project Estimator
Call 519.765.1339 or Email resume to email@example.com
20 Talbot St East. Aylmer, ON N5H 1H4
- Tel: 226-210-6800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oversee customer RFQ's while creating a great working relationship with customers and steel suppliers
- Assemble accurate, timely and well-organized estimates
- Review drawings and tender documents to understand scope of work and submission requirements
- Establish a schedule, including dates and completion timelines for projects
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in estimating for a diverse range of metal fabrication requests
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Plex or ERP systems, Excel as well as Lentek or Solid Works programs to import customer drawings for estimating.
- Have a working knowledge of GD&T
- Have the ability to calculate mathematical extensions, read and understand engineering drawings, purchase orders etc. is essential.
- Experience with electronic design software, CAD software exposure.
- Analyze product opportunities through customer visits, research
- Must have the ability to work in a multi-cultural team atmosphere and communicate well with other departments.
- Bring a positive, loyal attitude and desire to invest in a long-term career with CQM
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.