A817 Project Estimator
20 Talbot St East. Aylmer, ON N5H 1H4
- Tel: 226-210-6800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom Quality Manufacturing (CQM) is a contract metal fabrication company and Original Equipment Manufacturer located in Aylmer Ont. We are located in a rural agricultural setting but in the heart of Ontario’s manufacturing sector. We are close to major transportation routes, large cities, opportunities for education, entertainment and diverse employment opportunities for the family.
CQM delivers a variety of efficient, high quality manufacturing and fabrication solutions to companies across North America. We also manufacture our own box blade product line. We’re a rapidly growing company that’s thriving thanks to our adaptation of the latest equipment and technology, our dedicated employees and their excellent workmanship. We strive for excellence in producing quality parts, products and on time delivery.
We are a diverse and equal opportunity company with many cultures contributing to our success. CQM is committed to providing people with disabilities an equal opportunity. If applicable Please advise us of your requirements.
We have an immediate opening for a job estimator who will be responsible for providing rapid response to RFQ’s from a wide range of metal fabrication and manufacturing requests. You will excel in a fast paced and rapidly growing fabrication business. The position is full time and permanent offering competitive salary, performance bonus as well as other benefits and incentives.
- Oversee customer RFQ's while creating a great working relationship with customers and steel suppliers.
- Assemble accurate, timely and well-organized estimates.
- Review drawings and tender documents to understand scope of work and submission requirements.
- Establish a schedule, including dates and completion timelines for projects.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in estimating for a diverse range of metal fabrication requests
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Plex or ERP systems, Excell as well as Lentek or Solid Works programs to import customer drawings for estimating.
- Have a working knowledge of GD&T
- Have the ability to calculate mathematical extensions, read and understand engineering drawings, purchase orders etc. is essential.
- Experience with electronic design software, CAD software exposure.
- Analyze product opportunities through customer visits, research
- Must have the ability to work in a multi-cultural team atmosphere and communicate well with other departments.
- Bring a positive, loyal attitude and desire to invest in a long-term career with CQM
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Fanshawe Career and Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.